Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Gano Life Youth Fund Raiser

Are you looking for a Youth Fund Raiser? Gano Life has a Youth Fund Raiser that has a quick Cash Return. Check this out:
Young Pioneers Script Hello, my name is _______________________. I’m a Young Pioneer and I’m learning how to manage my own gourmet coffee business to help keep kids off the street and become more productive. The name of our product line is called Gano Life with a gourmet line of delicious coffee beverages. Would you please help me get my business off the ground by purchasing a few packets of our gourmet products? (Customer says): How much? (You): It’s only $3 a cup or you can save a $1 and get 2 for $5. Do you prefer your coffee black or with cream and sugar? (If they say cream and sugar) Oh that’s our latte. (WFA) So would you like the 2 for $5 or would you like more? (After they buy): Only use 6 ounces of water per packet. And please don’t put it in the microwave. Lastly, our company pays us to follow up, do you mind giving me your name and phone number so we can follow up?
Here you go!! Example***(pay kids $20 box sold) Black Coffee $17 30 Sachets x$2 Sachets = $60 cost-$17 = $43 Kids-$20 Net=$23 a box Profit 5 Kids x2Boxes a day =10Boxes x$23 =$230 a day x5 days =$1150 a week Profit for you Which is $4,600 for the month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment