Saturday, April 13, 2013

Gano For Life USA

It's hard to believe that it has only been three weeks since the Gano Life official launch. Although we are a new company, we are not a startup company. We are already in ten countries with over 40,000 distributors, and a projection of 100 countries within the next 5 years! The projection for this year alone is $150 million dollars, and it looks like we may exceed that. It goes without saying, I AM SO EXCITED!!! It's exciting because after all of these years and so many MLM companies that I have been a part of, I finally got in on the ground level for real this time. Now it's just a matter of digging in, going to work, follow the system, and stay laser focused. I am looking for leaders. I am looking for winners. I am looking for self motivated, self disciplined, and self developed people, that are looking for a golden opportunity. We have a 5 year game plan that can retire you with a lucrative residual income, if you are willing to go to work and follow the proven system. Contact me for more information at larniewhite@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment