Friday, January 3, 2014

Ganolife is the "G-Life"

Thank God we made it! 2013 was probably one of the most challenging years of my entire life, but I made it! As I reflect upon all of the obstacles, stumbling blocks, and distractions, that I encountered, I'm reminded of so many powerful words of encouragement that I have given people over the past forty years. "All things work together for good..." "I've had some good days and some bad days, but my good days outweigh my bad days, so I won't complain. So I say Thank you Lord and I won't complain." "I've been through the storm and the rain, but I made it." "You can't have a testimony without a test. Thank God for the test, because now I have a testimony." "You will never know that God is a provider until you are in a situation where no one can help you but God. Now I truly know that God is my provider." "You will never know that God is a healer until you are sick and your family, friends, doctor, or medicine is unavailable, and you call on God, and he miraculously heals you. Now I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that God is my healer." I want to thank God for my amazing queen, Dr Helen D. White, who prayed for me, supported me, stood by me, loved me unconditionally, encouraged me, was always there for me, and much, much more. I love you with all of my heart. I want to thank my children, Larnie and Tamera, for supporting me, encouraging me, helping me, loving me, and much, much more. I love each of you so much. I want to thank my spiritual children, Keisa Jones, Jackie Jones, Todd Woodard, Cecile Baker, Audrey Harrison, Loyd Martin, Torie Russell, Rodney Nichols, and Sabrina Jemison for your love and support. I really love and appreciate each of you so much. I want to thank all of my friends and colleagues in ministry, Dr Robert Thrash, Overseer Blanche Ervin, Apostle Michael Rowles, Bishop David Canada, Bishop Deon Douglas, Prophetess Fanette Douglas, Pastor Alice Lancaster, Co-Pastor Victor Lancaster, Bishop Steven Johnson, Pastor Marshall Canada, Pastor Liz Gregory, Bishop Michael Ross, Pastor Wayne Robinson, Apostle Melvin Lyons, Pastor George Martin, Apostle Mae Sanders, Apostle Richard Sanders, Dr Marcella Paterson, Elder Ray Patterson, Bishop Gregory Lucy, Dr Jules Bagneris, Pastor Pam Brocausey, Pastor Eric Holyfield, Bishop Earnest Johnson, Bishop Monte Ware, and Pastor Jerry Banks. I also want to thank my dad, Bishop Larnie B. White, my mother-in-law, Apostle Nettie Frederick, and my nephew, Pastor Andre Frederick, for your prayers and support. I love you so much. finally, I want to thank my Ganolife Family, CEO, Jovan Cabasag, David Gonzalez, James Wiggins, for your support and opportunity to make my dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment