Thursday, January 9, 2014

Ganolife Supremo 2014 Launch Party

I am still reflecting on the fantastic experience I had at the Ganolife Supremo 2014 Launch Party this past Saturday, January 4, 2014, at the Ontario Airport Hotel in Ontario, CA. Today is the official release of our Personal Retail Websites. Now I can sell delicious gourmet coffee all over the world. That's right! Anyone that has access to the internet in the world, can order directly from me online! Imagine that! I can literally make money while I'm sleeping. For example, as I write this blog, it's 11:30AM PST, which means it's 11:30PM on the other side of the world. You get it? That's just one way to make money with this awesome Home based business. There are several other ways. For more information, please contact me at larniewhite@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment