Saturday, August 31, 2013

Gano Life Style Part 6

Stella & Dot Founder Jessica Herrin: I'm 'Living My One Precious Life In Accordance With My Values' The Huffington Post | By Margaret Wheeler Johnson Posted: 08/28/2013 11:12 am EDT | Updated: 08/28/2013 12:32 pm EDT
What haven't you done that you want to do? Stella & Dot is at the beginning of its potential as an entrepreneurial opportunity for women, so we'll continue to grow. Personally, I don't want for anything. I feel so lucky to have a wonderful husband and children. I'm sure there's other things that I want to accomplish, but off the top of my head, I just want to enjoy every day with my [kids]. We are in that parenting nirvana stage where life is easy, [and they] still like hanging out with us! Right now, I am just enjoying every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment